5.18.2007

Purrrr...

I get such a "kick" out of cat's! I think we could take a lesson or two from cat's...

They are so adaptable, for the most part. My Lou Lou, is such a crazy kitty-cat! He can snuggle up just about anywhere. Sometimes when I am in the bathroom getting ready, he will sit and meow at me, as if he is asking if he can jump up on the counter. Then he jumps up and will curl up in the sink. Plain crazy I know. He is such a nice cat.

Today was another windy day. Geez, yesterday when I was trying to mow, it didn't last to long! It was so windy, I had dirt in my mouth, all over my face and grass inside my clothes everywhere! That was not fun. I only got to mow for about an hour...I said enough of that!

Boo Hiss, I didn't want to mow any ways. LOL I had a good day. I hope you all had a good day too. This weekend I hope to get lots done. Hubby works all weekend. I am now starting on my Mercantile Handmades....Tic Toc, Tic Toc

Never Enough Time. Have a Good One.

Many Blessings,
~Tonya

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol what a cute kitty...