5.13.2007

A Mother's Love....


A Mother's Love is unconditional. A Mother will stand by you, even when you may be wrong. A Mother can see you through her eye's, the way no one else ever will. A Mother can see and feel your pain, without a word. A Mother lets her children go in life, but in here heart...they are never far away. Happy Mother's Day to each of you.

The piece of wonderful art was found at www.honorwithart.com It is a site for the awareness of missing and exploited children. A site where children are honored through art. I received a poem today through an email, from my sister. This was only part of an email, but I wanted to share it with all of you. I found it touching. The author is unknown.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be.
"I believe that friends are quiet angels who, lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."

Well, I am happy to tell all of my faithful readers, I have my set done!! Yippeeee! I got it done, but to late for pictures...plus the wind here today was so fierce! I know I would not have been able to get any decent pictures. I must say, that I am so HAPPY with my completed set....I do believe it is MY VERY FAVORITE!! So much detail, it was well worth all of the hours. I have been working on this set since last month. I will be listing it on Tuesday. Well, I must clean up my "hurricane" at my kitchen table. Big Smiles @ All of you!

No comments: