5.11.2007

~Oink--Oink~

Did someone say "Pork" LOL!! I have been working on this set now for a loooong time. It seems like well...

F-o-r-e-v-e-r!! I thought I would give a sneak peek. It is turning out so neat. I hope to list it on Sunday evening on eBay and if not, then I will for sure list it on Tuesday.

Today is such a beautiful day out. It was a whopping 87 degrees out yesterday. Today is a bit a cooler and there is a breeze....so that always helps. So much mowing and weeding to do!

I wanted to say "Thank you" from the bottom of my heart....for all of the wonderful emails in support of my handmades and such. It means a lot, that you would take the time to let me know your thoughts and for your genuine support. I truly appreciate every one of you.

I do hope all of you have a wonderful weekend. If I do not get in before or on Sunday....to all of you Mom's out there, Happy Mother's Day. Do something special for yourself! I am going to add a touching e-card that I received today and I have passed it on. If you have 3 minutes....click on the link! It is called "How much do you Love?" Very touching...
http://www.tonyrobbins.com/Marketing/Mothersday/mothersDay.html#ec=135534
Until next time.........Take Care of you and yours. ~Tonya

No comments: