9.09.2009

~Owl Cards & Tags~

I just had to show you these neat cards and tags that I made! I LOVE Owls! I do not have any owl things, but I love them....odd, I know. When I seen that Jan of "Big Brown Dog Primitives" was starting to make graphics to sell...well, I checked them out...

I found some awesome owl graphics, that I just had to have! Well, not to keep of course (for some reason, I never do that). These cards are truly a One of a Kind! They are hand stamped, hand barnished on the edges, layered with "pop out's" on the owl images and then added some sparkle...finished the Set of 4 cards off with hand stamped envelopes. Click on the pics, to bump them up larger...

Aren't they just the neatest cards! I only have this set and I hope to get them listed on ebay this evening or tomorrow (if all goes as planned).

Here are some tags that I made with the same graphics from Jan. There are 8 different owl pictures and I have layered them on a scalloped oval and then added an eyelet, on each tag and then vintage style seam binding...

Pictures do not do these justice, they are something that needs to be held in the hand, while looking at. So many things you could do with these cards and tags...
I hope you enjoyed my paper pretties. Have a great evening. I must go and make some home-made pizza for dinner....YUM!! Have a GRAND Evening. Toodles, ~Tonya

7 comments:

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri ~ Boog) said...

You did a great job on them, Tonya! What is it about owls that's so appealing? Everyone loves them, I think.

Jenny Carter said...

Those cards are real neat. i love the tags too. Wish I had something to put them on. LOL Not much creating here. Boohoo

Jenny Carter said...

Those cards are real neat. i love the tags too. Wish I had something to put them on. LOL Not much creating here. Boohoo

PEA said...

Those are awesome Tonya. You are so very talented and yes your style even shows in your cards and tags. LOL
Have a wonderful weekend.
Back to work for me.
Hugs,Pea

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

The cards and tags are beautiful. You make such wonderful treasures.

Meadowbrook Cabin Primitives said...

Tonya,

Love those cards and tags ! They would look wonderful framed , also !
Hugs,
Linda

Raggedykinfolk said...

Hi Tonya,
I love the owl cards, my daughter collects owls. Did you ever list them? She has a birthday coming up!
Marcy