2.28.2010

A Wish...

This is one of my latest "Paper Pretties", just love playing with paper!! A Wish? I woke up to laughter this morning along with Courtney making homemade Chocolate Chip pancakes! Then to top it all off, she even rubbed my feet with lotion and massaged them! What a sweetheart. Ya know, my kids may make me frustrated some times, but they sure are great kids! What more could I ask for today...I asked Courtney why? She said, Just Because! Sweet *smirk*

Lots of layers to this card and of course Spellbinder die cuts, lots of shading, stamping, pastels, water color pencils, gems, inks, stickles, ribbon and I even glass glittered the stars with real German glass glitter, so they will tarnish over time, for that time worn look...

oh and I also used Tim Holtz distressed ink (of course) and I was LUCKY enough to purchase the NEW BOOK from T!m! A signed copy of "A Compendium of Curiosities" and with a Limited Edition apron of his most frequently used words! How neat is that? Can't wait to get it and page my fingers through that book. Now maybe I can dress like a normal person and just use the apron...we shall see.

Lots of dimension to this card. I may have to keep this card and put it in a little frame, in my studio....to ALWAYS remind myself to WISH and well...to DREAM! We all have to have a few of those... I am going to be added a splash of color to my studio in the next month or so. I am also going to make new valances and I purchased some prints from Jane Desrosier a while back and I finally got them framed in some basic black frames and boy do they POP, with those frames. I can't wait to get those hung up in my studio as well...

And here is my Sweet Ninny (Sydney) at her BFF Birthday Party last Saturday. We bought a present for Brenda, wrapped it all up pretty, made her a pretty butterfly card together -- of course with butterflies, glitter and gems and then Ninny made Brenda (and herself) a pretty paper crown! I had to snap a picture...oh to be 8 and 9 again. I hope you all have a beautiful Sunday. Looks to be another SUNNY Day here. Peaceful Blessings to you, ~Tonya

No comments: