9.13.2008

There is still time...

To visit ~Miracles for Mallory~ Silent Auction. The Auction ends tomorrow, Sunday evening, Sept. 14th evening at midnight.

So, there is plenty of time to go and put your bid in. Let's make this a great auction and give generously, for such a worth while cause.

On another note, I am sick again. I have been fighting it all week and was feeling better for a while, but it has gotten the better of me. Damn seasonal allergies, along with asthma.

Poor Sydney is just like me...her and I get sick at the same time, almost always. Yes, she was diagnosed with asthma about a year ago. I knew all along that she had asthma, but some doctors do not listen to MOM's and they have to practically be hit over the head with a brick, before they listen. So her and I are coughing and stuggling to breath...OH JOY! I hope you all have a wonderful evening. I am working on a dollie and hope to have her done and listed for my normal Tuesday evening. Toodles, ~Tonya

No comments: