9.04.2008

~Miracles for Mallory~


I thought I would show you my dollie that I am donating...I have been working hard all day long to get my dollie done for the ~Miracles for Mallory~ Silent Auction. I am so happy that I finished her...and on time! Knock on wood. *smirk* I am very pleased with the way that Hope finished up. She is one of my smaller dollies and just so sweet in person. Click here to see more detailed pictures.

Bidding will start on Sept. 7th and end on the 14th. Here is the link for the Silent Auction Site. They have done a wonderful job, making it look so very prefessional and very user friendly. I am very honored to be a part of such a wonderful cause. I do hope you will take the time to read more about ~Miracles for Mallory~ and help in "the Awareness for Trisomy 18".

7 comments:

Jenny Carter said...

Oh she is so precious, Tonya!~ I am making a different doll. Pumpkin girl, now I wonder if I should have made something more like an angel...oh well.

PEA said...

Tonya,
She turned out very sweet. Someone will be lucky to own her. She kinda reminds me of Sophia. One of my favs!
Go peek at my blog. I got something done too.
Hugs,Pea

serendipity said...

Wow, she's absolutely gorgeous
hugs
joan in italy

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

according to the site it says till the 14th...cute doll as well..:)

Doreen Frost said...

Tonya...she is wonderful. I just love her hair..and her lovely dress, I'm very partial to pink. :) I'm very pleased to also be participating in such a great cause.

Thank you so much for stopping by to say hello today.

Blessings,
Doreen

Tallowberry Primitives and FolkArt said...

Tonya, I love her, she's perfect for the Mallory auction. Lucky person that wins this one!

~Diane~

Country*Road*Primitives said...

She is beautiful Tonya! I love her fabric and to me, you are the Queen of the Roundheads :) You are kind to make such a gracious donation to Miracles for Mallory, a wonderful cause. May she bring much money and may your group be very successful on this endeavor... xox