9.04.2008

Busy...

Today is a WORK day for me! I must get my offering done for the Silent Auction for Mallory.

Mom came over last night, had dinner with us and I made some more fresh Apple Crisp, from our own apples... YUM! I love the aroma in the air when something yummy is baking in the oven. The heat from the oven was nice too...it has been a bit chilly here in Minnesota.

That is okay, the cooler temps are most welcome, but I am not ready for old man winter. I love the cooler temps that Autumn brings. Autumn is definately in the air. Trees are changing colors and falling to the ground. The mornings are a bit crisp too. It wa only 51 out this morning, when I took the kids to the bus. Yesterday went better for Sydney, Thank you for all of your kind words and thoughts. It is tough being a kid now days, but being a parent, as out hearts break for out children, is even tougher!

So today, I sew. I want to play...so I must finish the things I am working on, to play. I have had a hankering to play with some clay. Yup, got me some tools, after my Jordan misplaced my other ones....then, after I purchased some new ones....low and behold, I found the other ones. Isn't that just the way!

I also forgot to mention, I WON one of Pam's wonderful door prizes! I get so busy, I forgot to mention it. I won the 3rd Prize, two books (Nancy Drew) and candles. Thank you Pam! So very generous of you and I can't wait to get my goodies. My kids already asked, can I read the books. LOL They just have to try to take whatever is mine. I hope you all have a great day. Toodles, ~Tonya

2 comments:

Doreen Frost said...

What a beautiful picture...look at that face hidden there on the wing...just beautiful! Apple crisp...yummmm..that is one of my favorites. You sound just like me ~ enjoying the smell of something baking in the oven when the air outside is chilly..the only difference is...i LOVE winter...Fall is my favorite definately but I LOVE the snow, I think It is one of the most beautiful things there is..so clean and fresh and quiet:).

Have a wonderful day and I'm glad to hear your little one had a better day at school.

Take care,
Doreen

Country*Road*Primitives said...

So glad Sydney is doing better in school Tonya and your apple crisp sounds wonderful... I can smell it from here :) xox