9.16.2008

Got my swap...

I did get my swap today! It was from Jamie of Peach Street Primitives. She had a sweet little "Packing List" on top....

A hat from a paper mache box, with a lil' paper clay punkin inside. He is so sweet. The kids liked the candy and claimed it as their own, right away after school. Thank you Jamie!

I didn't manage to get much done today. I didn't feel like it. I did watch some of Jane's clay/cloth video's, in her class. I hope to work on some clay things soon.

I would really like to make a Gritty Jane Dollie. She even has a little banner that you can post on your blog. I have not had time yet...to play, but will sometime soon.

I must go and make some dinner for my kiddies. Hubby is not feeling so hot. He said it feels as if he has been hit by a freight train and I can't say I blame him. Poor guy. I hope this time around, the surgery works. Blessings, ~Tonya

2 comments:

Shay said...

Tonya~
I'm so happy you received your swap! Waiting is so not fun, especially when you know wonderful goodies are arriving! I'm so sorry to hear your DH isn't feeling better, I continue to keep you both in my thoughts and prayers and that he will have a speedy recovery!

Oh I am with Anne, I don't think I could ever have too many of your patterns, um, hint hint like you don't have enough to do! :)

I am awaiting an email from your buyer for the auction and will email you as soon as I get it!
Many hugs and blessings for a wonderful night!
Shay

Dogpatch Primitives said...

oooh, are those Savannah Pralines I see? Yum Yum!!!
The little clay pumpkin is adorable, what are the other things I see.....notecards?