8.01.2008

LOCKED-OUT!!!

I was locked out of my blog for awhile! Felt like a prisoner. LOL Seems the robots on the internet decided my blog got so many hits with links that re-directed, that they labeled my blog a "Spammer Blog"! Nice.

So, I have not been posting anything lately. I have pics to share from the County Fair...but first I have to see how they turned out. I also have to post Happy Birthday to Jordan tomorrow.

Always lots to do ya know. I also just got back from visiting my Mom in the Hospital. She just had her Hip replacement surgery on Wednesday and I am happy to say, she is doing well. This is her third hip replacement! Yup, three! The second one she had done not even a year ago. One of her grandbabies accidentlly tripped her (she fell) and it broke the screw inside and there was some major problems going on!

Well, it was a good thing that she had it checked (many months later), she found out that the hip was faulty anyways. It never was right to begin with. I feel so bad for her, she has been through so many surgeries and I always worry everytime someone goes under.

So for now, I must go. Lots to do and I am finishing up one more special order and then on to something I have been wanting to work on for quite some time now. Oh what fun!! I had a customer mention it and since then....I have been wanting to make it. No clues other then that *smirk* Have a good one. Blessings, ~Tonya

2 comments:

PEA said...

Neener neeener you are such a big fat TEASE!
I can't wait to see what you do next.
glad you are back. I missed ya and especially glad mom is okay.
Hugs,Pea

Shay said...

Oh no! I wondered where you went too! EEK!! A spamming blog! Not fun!

Aww I'm so glad you mother is doing well. I can't wait to see what you have up your sleeves! Good to see you back and I'm glad all is well with your Mom, hopefully this will be the last one she has to endure. Hugs and well wishes for a speedy recovery!
Shay