8.14.2008

~We 3 WITCHES~

These SWEET little Dollies are my latest! I have had so much FUN making these, they are my smaller dollie and so very adorable...because of their size...
I have entitled these little sweeties.... ~We 3 Witches~ I am going to list them tonight (if everything goes well, we have storm brewing)...
This little Witchie-Poo is named Tasha. She has some of the neatest fabric, and if I had to pick my most favorite of all 3, I honestly do not know which one I would choose...
This little one is name Tatiana. I do believe I am going to list them for only 3 days, to end on Sunday evening. A bit brave I have to be, I normally list for 5 days. Tatiana is so very sweet...but her woolens are looking a bit BRIGHT and they are NOT that bright in person...
And here is Kylie, she is a bit of a fancy-pants and has to have everything just "so". *smirk* Each of them take on their own "character" and I love that about dollies. Each Witch has quite a bit of detail and their hats are removable. I used Ann's Wool (Crowing About Primitives) for their hair...

On another note, I am getting sick (YAY) my asthma is flaring up again and I have the scratchy throat, when I get that, if I do not take care of myself and go to bed at a decent time for a couple of nights...I will get pretty sick. So, I must get some sleep tonight, instead of burning the midnight oil. I was up till about 4 a.m. the past 4 nights. See what happens when I get lost in doll making.

Ann of Crowning About Primitives, has tagged me for showing my tools......hmmmm, it looks like a hurricane went through these parts right now...so I must do that at a later date, my dear. Yes, I know we all have messy work places...especially when we have been working hard, but trust me, mine takes the CAKE! I must go, I have to edit pictures and schedule my 3 little Witchie-Poo's. Toodles Kiddies, ~Tonya

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Oh my gosh. They are wonderful. I love'em. Great job.

PEA said...

Get some rest my friend. We can't have ya sick!
LOVE THE BLUE WITCH!!! My most fav... all wonderful but that one my favorite. Hugs,Pea

Anonymous said...

Popping over to say Hi!!! Love your Bewitching Trio...they are darlin'!!

So, you take care of yourself, get some rest and feel better, besides more sleep = more dreams... and that is a good thing...Hugs, MO

~Star Spangled Pretties~ said...

Hey Tonya,
I just love your newest witchie dollies...they are all so dang cute its hard to choose a favorite! LOL. As always, excellent eye candy! :0)

-Jody