8.27.2008

14 Years ago today...


I married my high school sweetheart. Today, we woke up and it was so cold and gloomy, nothing like it was 14 years ago. That day, was so hot and humid, it was almost unbearable.

Now, this afternoon the sun is out and warming up. It is turning out to be a beautiful day. Today, we met Courtney and Sydney's teachers and that fun stuff.

Picture taking, lunch money, getting lockers assigned and all that jazz. All three of my kiddies start school on Tuesday. It will be quite a change for me once again...I must go to be earlier and then get up early! Oh happy day.

Nothing special going on today, just cleaning and hanging around. That is okay, after 14 years, we know we love each other and we tend not to celebrate to much. I hope you all have a great day. Peaceful Blessings to you and yours, ~Tonya

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Tonya,
Happy Anniversary and may you be blessed with many more! My hubby and I will have our 29th wedding anniversary on Sept.1st.

Crowing About Primitives said...

T.. Happy Anniversary... we will be 14 years On October 15 and I remember I wanted to get married in August but my mom talked me out of it because my bridesmaid were wearing black velet dresses and it would be to hot.. so we pushed it off to October.. well that had to be the hottest day ever... Have a great day with each other...

Back to school... early mornings... yuck.. not like I have slept in at all this summer... I always wanted to but just never happened...

Hugs Ann

Monkey-Cats Studio said...

Sorry I am a day late to wish you Happy Anniversary!! Hope you had a great day and that Skelly has arrived!! Oh, is that what you gave your hubby for your anniversary?!! HA!
LOL
Laurie

Brenda said...

Happy Anniversary!
I really enjoy making your patterns.I am nominating you for the Primitive Excellence award! Please visit my blog to grab the award. Then...

1.) Copy and put the Award Logo on your Blog.
2.) Add a link to the Person who awarded you.
3.)Nominate 7 blogs who haven't received the award yet.
4.) Add links to those blogs on your blog.
5.) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs!
Brenda Olde Harbor Saltbox

Shay said...

Tonya~
Oh I'm so sorry I'm wishing you two days late a Happy Anniversary! What a beautiful picture of you & your Hubby! I hope you both had a fantastic day full of love & laughter! We are 10 years September 5th! We are like you, it's about kiddos and taking it easy, we don't have to have a "day" to tell us how much we mean to each other, we live it everyday! Have a wonderful holiday weekend!
Hugs,
Shay

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Wow, didn't we wear our hair big back then??? LOL
Hope you're doing well:o)!
hugs!!

~Star Spangled Pretties~ said...

Just a belated congrats on your anniversary! You looked so beautiful in your dress! Hope you both had a nice day together. :0)

-Jody

Dena said...

Hi Tonya,

Happy Anniversary :) What a beautiful picture of you and your hubby :)

Hugs,
Dena