8.29.2008

Another Award...

I received another Wonderful Award yesterday from Brenda of Olde Harbor Saltbox. Thank you so much Brenda. I am suppose to pass this on to 7 other people. Well, I am going to get back to you on that. I have lots to do and hubby took the kids camping for the day/night.

Yes, only one night, but a full day of it....I am behind once again and must stay off of this computer. *smirk* It is a beautiful day and the clock is not standing still! I hope you all have a great day. Toodles, ~Tonya

2 comments:

Shay said...

Tonya~
I know just what you mean, for me it's hard to narrow it down to just 7 people, I hate for them to be left out because if you are on my blog roll, it means you are all my friends or have touched my life in some way! :)

EEK! I know about the computer too, time definitely isn't standing still here...wait..what am I still doing on here?? lol Off I go! Have a great weekend!
Hugs,
Shay

~Star Spangled Pretties~ said...

I thought of passing it to you when I got mine, but you were already awarded. Everybody loves ya, girl! :0)

Jody