6.30.2008

Playing...


I was playing with my dollies *smirk* I just had to get a picture of these two sisters together! I normally do not get pictures of my dollies together...I just do not normally have time or the weather is not cooperating....you get the point.

I was on dial up all weekend...can we say SLOOW! I was very ANNOYED by the time Monday morning rolled around.

My Mom took my girls and my sister has my son, so I have a day to myself...but I am working. I had to take a break to play, before I packed up SPOOKY Lacie. I think she is so sweet. I will miss her.

I FINALLY Updated my Website! I added my latest patterns and added a NEW GALLERY page. Yup, that's right! For those of you that had been asking...there ya go. No many, but some.

I have not responded to ALL of the personal wonderful emails you have sent...THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH. I appreciate every one of them. I was on dial-up, so please forgive me. Have a GRAND Day! Tis beautiful here in ole Minnesota. Don't forget to register for the FUN Blog Give-A-Way!! Toodles for now, ~Tonya

1 comment:

idi said...

Hello Tonya.I had been already here a couple of times and I admired your works.very much like.beautiful day.