6.22.2008

Today...

Today is a beautiful day. The first full day of summer. I am feeling the temps rising and it is suppose to heat up this week. We did get the a/c in (yup, no central air) and have had them on. They sure help a lot on hot days.

Hubby goes in tomorrow for surgery. I am a bit worried, as he will be under general anesthetics. That is always a big fear, I think....for anyone. They did cancel his surgery on Thursday morning and then we more or less demanded that he have it. See, someone dropped the ball, didn't get the "prep" work done on his history....so there were just going to cancel it. Not! We pushed it and they got him in that day and Friday before he worked....for his heart tests and a stress test. He has had sinus problems/infections since Nov. of 07! He already had the two weeks of work off that he needed. So, I hope and pray that all turns out.

Then on Tuesday, I find out the results of my biopsy....it has been a very loooong wait. I have been trying to be postitive and I hope all turns out to be okay. I have been very busy trying to get a doll or two done for the Mercantile. It is "Christmas in July" for the Mercantile...so you will all have to check out on the 1st of July. I hope you all have a great day. Many Blessings to you, ~Tonya

4 comments:

Jenny Carter said...

Gorgeous picture, Tonya. It has been in the 90's here in Denver...I remember the days without AC...yuck. Now, well I freeze my but off in here. lol

Well, I know all to well about you hubby's surgery! He should be fine. Honestly, the uncomfortable part was trying to sleep with your head up...but the pain is hardly anything. So, when they pull out the straws or gauze (whatever they use, you might not want to look) Dave was there and he was weirded out the straws went on forever....touched my brain practivally...lol yuck

Anyway, I hope you results are fine and his recovery is easy on the both of you. Just make sure he gets rest right after, he might be so drugged up he will want to do things...NOT! Tha is what I did and the bleeding would not stop. I am crazy!

Anyway, best wishes to you.

Hugs~ Jenny

The Feathered Nest said...

Hey sweetie, you have so much going on in your life right now. I will keep you and your husband in my prayers, Tonya....I pray that all goes well with his surgery and your results are fine....you have many prayer warriors out here!! xxoo, Dawn

Shay said...

Tonya~
I continue to keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. I hope your husbands surgery goes well and your biopsy comes back clean. I know you fairly little but know enough that you are a strong person. You have a radiance about you that people admire. I know that you and your family will continue to be blessed.
Many Smiles,
Shannon

The Crackling Crows Banners said...

I don't know if my last message will be posted...I just wanted to wish you guys the best for your husbands surgery and a speedy recovery...

Think positive Tonya...I know how nervous you are about the biopsy...been there done that...I'll be thinking about you...

hugs Ivonne