6.17.2008

~Bethany BOO~

This is my Precious Bethany BOO. I had her started before yesterday, but set her aside for the special order. I got a "Wild Hair" to work on her and low & behold, I was up until the birdies started chirping! Yup, 4:30 a.m. before I went to bed! I do love it when my work allows me to "get Lost" without going anywhere. I was having such a nice time creating, everything went so smooth. Some may call it crazy to stay up that late, but when you are enjoying yourself...well, then it is all worth it. This sweet Lil Punkin Girl makes me SMILE!
She is scheduled to start on ebay tonight at 8:30 pm (Centeral Time) and to end on Sunday evening. She has tons of hand stitching on her and LOTS of olde thyme charm....just the way I like'em. Well, I must scoot. To the post office and shopping I go. Have a great day Kiddies. Toodles, ~Tonya

8 comments:

Jenny Carter said...

Oh Tonya. She is sooo adorable. You always have the best fabrics and trims!!! LOVE IT!

I know what you mean, I often times want to keep creating in the evenings, but I have a husband that is home and I feel obligated to go to bed when he does...if I were alone I bet I would be up till the wee hours some nights.

I hope you get bids bids for her. She is sooo unique!

Hugs~

Jenny

Old World Primitives said...

Bethany BOO is amazing, I love her! Her outfit is especially wonderful.

Tammy said...

Hey Ton, She is CUTE!
Your C-R-A-Z-Y! What trying to catch the worms??? Ha You know you will pay for it. I know time flies and so do wild hairs. Runs in the family. Me, I go to sleep half of the day BAAAADDDD migrain. The worst. Gone now and past midnight so I best be off to bed. Have a good one!
Luv & Hugs Tam

PEA said...

I adore her honey! Too special.
If I was rich....
love ya,P

Doreen Frost said...

She's wonderful. I just love her fabric and I can definately see why you stayed up until the wee hours with her...:) All your things put such a smile on my face.

Hope all is going well for you.

Hugs,
Doreen

Annie said...

Boo Is just too stinkin cute T!!..I love her!! I hope you have a good day today...Hugs Me

Susan Walker said...

Oh T--I love those times too...getting lost in your work is such a wonderful feeling. :-) Your Bethany Boo is Bootiful! I know she will find a wonderful forever home. :-) I'm thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers for the 23rd. Hugs--Susan

~Tonya said...

Awww, you are all so very sweet! Thank you for stopping by. I sure appreciate it.

Hugs and Blessings,
~Tonya