7.12.2008

Spooky Time Jingles...


And the COUNT DOWN begins...in just a few hours...Spooky Time Jingles will make it's Debut!

I can not wait to see all of the
~Sweet N Spooky~ Creations! I am sure there will be several pieces that I love. *smirk*

Do remember that Allegheny Annie's has re-invented herself on Spooky Time Jingles as ~Blur.Baby~ She has some really sweet offerings this month for Spooky Time.

Also Ann of Crowing About Primitives is on Spooky Time Jingles too! I am sure she has some wonderful offerings as well...I have not seen them yet. I can't wait to feast my peepers on the new website!
Toodles for now, ~Tonya

6 comments:

Shay said...

How fun! Can't wait to see the new whimsical creations! Thank you for the reminder! Seems I need lots of those lately! *smiles*
Have a wonderful week Tonya!

Annie said...

---waving---at my T!

~dani~ said...

How sweet are you!! Thanks for the link you were my biggest link referrer for the last 24 hours say's my tracker program!!!! You RAWK!!!! thank you not just for me but certainly for the artists.

~Tonya said...

Dearest Shay, I was on your blog and I can honestly see why you need to be reminded of things lately.

My heart goes out to your and your family...as I said on your blog.

Prayers and Blessings to you Shay.
~Tonya

~Tonya said...

Annie, you goof ball! :P

~Tonya said...

Dani, You are Most welcome! No big deal...glad that I could help.

I think it is amazing how you can track things like that. I am still in awe of the technology of today.

Oh and by the way....yee haw, I made two purchases and I get to be entered in 20 times <----- Into the door prize drawing. I will keep my fingers crosses. Yee Haw! Now I am just babbling. LOL

I hope the site continues to do well Dani. CONGRATULATIONS again!