11.19.2007

Wee-Leggins Collection...

I was playing around with my dollies today....because I have nothing else better to do, right? *smirk* I may use this in my Winter listings on ebay, for more additions to my ~Wee-Leggins Collection~ I think it looks nice. I am not a genius with graphics, borders or fonts, but it looks neat...

This is my newest addition to my Collection...A Little Snow Fairy. She looks much more precious in person. I gave her a lot of detail. I hand stitched on beads all the way around the large rick-rack on her dress...they are reddish and they mimic the berries in her dress. I also added iced-berries at her waste line and at the end of the ming-pine garland roping.

Her wings are so neat! I added these glittered vine things and stitched them in place. The pictures were taken today and it was very, very foggy...so it is not the best of pictures. Oh well. Any who, Thanksgiving is fastly approaching and I can not believe Thanksgiving is in just 3 days. We are going to my Mom's for a feast. Many Blessings, ~Tonya

1 comment:

Annie said...

T....She is awesome!! Just so pretty! And I love the logo...You did great with it!
I am off to bed...Have a good night...Annie