11.27.2007

Crazy Squirrel!

I can't believe how long it has been since I last posted! I do hope all of you had a Wonderful Thanksgiving! Time sure is passing by...my children remind me on a daily basis, how many days until Christmas...

This Crazy Squirrel has been stopping by for the last couple of days! He sits in my flower boxes, outside my porch window and also scratches on the glass. I have taken the screens out for the winter and he sits and tried to climb the glass....you can tell it getting cold out! I have grapevine hung above my window and he made a little home there....for a while.

I went over to the glass, tapping on it and he just looked at me. He wasn't scared or anything. My cat was trying to paw at it and he was meowing like you would not believe....too cute!

This is my ~Olde World Santa~ I had a request from a customer of mine, but then changed her mind because of the time factor. Well, I had told her it would be a while (it was my fault).....so I got a "Wild Hair", like I often do and started working on it right away.....before she changed her mind....


Well, I had already started it.....so I thought I might as well finish it *smirk* I have it scheduled to start on ebay this evening! Pictures do not do him justice and I love the way he tuned out!


We are having a launch in out TDIPT Group for Ebay and now I can join in the fun! It is a launch that is titled, "It's Beginning to look a lot like Christmas"! Jan, our Wonderful Webmaster, made a template for the Launch...well I have enough problems using the one I use all the time, so I will only be using the logo...

I hope you all have a great day! For those of you on my email update list, you will be receiving an update on my Santa and also a *Sneak Peek* of my dollie for the Mercantile.

I think this is my last Santa for the Season...time is drawing near and with shipping and such, there just simply would not be enough time for you to enjoy them for the season, if I made them later on in December. Merry Olde Blessings to you, ~Tonya

No comments: