11.13.2007

Having SEW much Fun!

Lately, I have been on a roll for sewing. I feel so Inspired and happy to be creating. I love creating, but sometimes things don't "flow" so freely and when it does, it is a doll makers dream! I am having sew much fun.

I just got finished with a Christmas Dollie and she is titled "Peaceful Blessings". She is so pretty. She has a neat dove in her arms that is removable. I may list her tomorrow night for 5 days or on Thursday evening for 3 days to end on Sunday. I am not sure yet.

Well, Hubby and my son are done with hunting. They both only filled one tag each. Hunting kicked both of their butts. They are so very tired from getting up so early, to be set up in the woods and so forth. I am glad that the regular season is over with.

Well, I must hit the hay! I have to get up to early in the morning and this late night stuff is catching up to me. I hope you all had a great day. As for me, I worked most of the day and cleaned LOL. It was windy out any ways. :) Toodles, ~Tonya

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see your newest dollie, Tonya! Glad the guys are home safe and sound:o)!