11.14.2007

Peaceful Blessings...

Here is my Angel that I was talking about yesterday. I do love how she turned out. The Angel is my Original design...but the Dove, I can not take credit for that lovely design, that is a R&K Creations. I love the wings on this dove. I have added "snow" for sparkle...but in the pictures, it is not showing up to well...

The wings are made of corrugated rusty tin, that I cut out myself. The really neat thing about the wings, is that they are removable for shipping and for storage. I had my "thinking cap" on last night. *smirk* The antique rhinestone button on her dress, is sooooo much better in person. I won them on eBay and I am having a difficult time using them...

Today, I slept in late...Yay! Hubby was so very sweet and got up with the kiddies and he took them down to the end of the driveway and waited for the bus. I needed the extra sleep. I have been staying up waaaaay to late creating....but lovin every minute of it.

Today, I will clean and go to bed at a decent time. I know I have said that a million times. LOL I will be listing my ~Peaceful Blessings~ Dollie on eBay....Thursday evening and to end on Sunday. I hope you all have a great day....I need to clean up my work space, among other things. Smiles, ~Tonya

2 comments:

PEA said...

so very sweet my dear. She is beautiful... Love that dress and the bling. YOu know how I love my bling? LOL
hugs,Pea

Annie said...

She's beautiful T...So pretty!! Good luck with her on ebay!!

Having a bit of a tuff time here with my brother tonight..He may go back to the hospital tomorrow if things aren't better=[..I'll let ya know...Hugs Annie