11.18.2007

Playing Catch-up...

I had a nice day today with my Mom. We went to Jo-Ann's (one of the BIG ones) and also a couple of other places. My day got cut a bit short, hubby was called into work......I guess people committing crimes never stop! Hubby is a Deputy at the Jail house. At any rate, it was a nice day away...

Here is my son Jordan and my hubby...The BIG Hunter's! Jordan is so PROUD of himself. They were pretty "beat" in this picture. This was after 4 long days of hunting, all day long. And that is the 20 Gauge Shotgun that Jordan had to earn. *smirk* We also made some loins from the deer that Jordan shot, he said it was sooooo good! I could not eat any, all I see is "Bambi"! I know, probably a psychological thing....but that is ok. Oh and Jordan doesn't look anything like Daddy does he?? LOL!! Spitting image if you ask me!

And I finally found the Hallowe'en Pictures! They were "hiding" in my computer. I was very upset, thinking I had lost the pictures of my kiddies for Hallowe'en 2007. After it is all said and done, yes.....you have your memories, but in time they do begin to fade...

And there is my Courtney, my Little Vampire! She looked pretty "wicked"! I made that cape for her last year and she won second place in a costume contest. She was dressed differently then. She was going to be Pipi this year, but at the last minute she changed her mind...

Here is Jordan...I don't know what he was....a Military Dude he said! He thought he looked pretty cool...

Here is my Sydney's Class. I was Room Mother for her class on Halloween. This is all of the students in her class, along with her teacher. Sydney is in the back row and almost dead center. She had so much fun!

I hope you all had a nice weekend. It was snowing down BIG snowflakes in Apple Valley today. That is a few hours north of here. I hope it stays here, I am not ready for snow yet. Winter's here get pretty cold and we get quite a bit of snow....so the longer it takes to get here, the better! I have much today, so Happy Trails to you! ~Tonya

No comments: