1.09.2008

Unbelieveable...

I could not believe this...
Today, I was up with the kids...like always, got them all set for school and drove them to the end of the driveway and waited for the bus. We have a long driveway. Well, I got back into the house, thought I would lay down for about an hour or so...

Wouldn't you know it, the phone rang a few times, I answered it and I was right back out. I had a terrible headache and I thought some "shut eye" would do me some good. Well, by the time I was up for good, it was about 1 o'clock!!! I was in SHOCK! I must have needed it...but what a WASTE of a day!! I don't like to take naps, never have liked them.

But, in the end, I still had my headache when I woke up!! So, I took some Tylenol and finally it did go away. Something is going on with my eyes and such. I have been having blurred vision (when I am trying to see close up) and I have had some headaches....and normally, I do not get too many headaches.

So, I will be making a doctors appt. and I am sure my glasses need to be updated. Boo hiss! I have one decent eye and my other is a Lazy eye and I don't much like wearing glasses, but my eye sight is soooo very important to me.

So, tonight I will work. Play catch-up perhaps. Have a Good Wednesday Night. ~Tonya

No comments: