1.15.2008

Simply Pretty...

I took this picture yesterday. It was mid morning and there was a rainbow. I seen both ends, very close to one another. There was no reason for a rainbow...meaning no rain or such. But God wanted to paint the sky with beauty. It was cold and is now, getting colder. We are in for some snow and bitter cold temps. It was 4 below this morning and by this weekend, on the over nights it is suppose to be -10, not including the wind-chill.

That poor cat is sitting by my window, watching me and meowing. If some of you do not normally read my blog, we have a kitty that has adopted us. We feed him and pet the window...he thinks we are petting him and he is so happy when we do that and when we talk to him. Although, we can not get near him otherwise. Tonight, it is soooo COLD and WINDY...the wind it blowing right at him. And it breaks my heart. He is not taking cover and I am sure it is well below zero, with the wind-chill.

I am slowly working on a new dollie. I went shopping at one of my very favorite quilt shoppes on Friday. They are expensive, but such nice fabric. I can not wait to use ALL of my new fabric. Getting some new fabric makes my mind race with so many ideas. Oh the simple things that put a smile on my face.

Well I must go. I hope you are all having a good week so far. Take Care and stay warm, ~Tonya

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is beautiful. My name is Donna I ran accro9ss you blog while looking at other prim sites. I hope you don't mind me stopping by. Have a great day.

~Tonya said...

Thank you for stopping by Donna. I will have to check your blog out when Ihave a bit more time.

Smiles,
~Tonya

Sylvia Anderson said...

Hi Tonya! Thanks for poping over to join in on my giveaway! Not sure what happened to the other comment you left, as I never saw that one, but glad that you came back by and said hi. :) That photo you took is just beautiful! Don't you just love rainbows!

PEA said...

beautiful and so very cold. I am freezing today and it isn't nearly that cold. Just a old thing I guess! LOL
Have a great rest of the week.
hugs,me