1.25.2008

Today...

I had FUN today meeting my sis for lunch. We went to Jake's Pizza. It was a favorite of all of ours growing up. It was so weird to be back in there, you see when I was in High School, we could leave for lunch....Jake's was only about 2 blocks away. So many of us went their for lunch everyday, a slice of pizza and a can of pop (healthy eh?).

It would get so crowded at lunch time, the line would stretch out to the back of the place and out the door and around the corner. It was crazy!! Soooo many random thoughts ran through our heads today. I also remember when we graduated, we went and celebrated their, yes the pizza is that good!

I also wanted to mention Nancy of
Vintage Whimsy & Folk Art Originals is having an Easter basket give away! Her art is just wonderful, it reminds me of a thyme of long ago and has so much vintage appeal. All you have to do is leave a message on that post. That is it. So, HOP on over there and leave a comment.

I hope you all have a great evening. Many Blessings, ~Tonya

2 comments:

Rabbit Hollow Prims said...

You've been tagged. If you've already been tagged or do not wish to participate, please know that it's entirely fine not to do this. But I picked people that I would like to know more about, so tag you're it! Please list five things about yourself & then tag five other friends.
Prim Blessings
Sue

Holly Tree Primitives said...

I have always enjoyed your blog and your art, you are very talented. I would like to get to know you more, so I am officially tagging you!

5 things about you is all I ask, and I can't wait to get to know more about you.

~Michele