1.08.2008

Ellie ~ Wishing Angel...

This is my Sweet little Angel that I finally finished up. I have named her Ellie, because she is so very Elegant. I was going to make her a Valentine's Angel, holding a heart....but this little dollie, was quite a fussy little one. She had to have everything trimmed out, with finished edges. She is so full of detail and handstitching....the pictures do not do Ellie justice....

In her hand she holds a glass glitter star. She has pulled down the star, from the Heavens...for you to WISH upon. I am very happy with the way she looks and now she can be left out all year through.....Ellie won the battle *smirk* I must sound crazy....

Sometimes with dollies, I can have a vision in my head or a sketch on paper and while creating, I can perceive them one way....but they do have a mind of their own and sometimes, they do fight you every step of the way. She turned out just the way she wanted too.

I thought I would let you in on a little something...Lana of Honeysuckle Lane is having a give-a-way for her 100 post! Here is her link Honeysuckle Lane All you have to do is pop on over there and leave a comment on her blog. It is as simple as that. She is giving a way some wonderful creations.

I better scoot. It is late and I must get up early, to get the kiddies off to school. Nighty Nite, ~Tonya

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tonya, this one is really wonderful !! She is so much "chic & élégante" !! Her dress looks like "Haute Couture " . I love her shoes ! :-)

~Tonya said...

Thank you so much Elisabeth. I would leave a comment on your blog...

But, I can not read a thing *smirk* I do love your pictures on your blog. The little moon and mousie ornament are adorable.

Smiles,
~Tonya