2.24.2009

~Over-stock Supply SALE~

Okay kiddies, as you know, I have been busy MOVING into my studio....thus, I am finding too many goodies, I no longer need! So you know what that means....a SALE!! These frames are perfect for your altered-art, stitcheries, etc, the possibilites are endless. The over all size of the frames are about 7x9 inches. The inside of the frames, where the opening is, 4x6 (there is no glass)...
They are a type of raised panel fronts, made of solid wood....lots of detail. They can hang or sit, either horizontal or vertical. They are very nice to work with. I have a ton of them, but am willing to part with 13 of them...

Here is the back of them, so that you may see the construction of them, very durable. I paid $3.00 a piece for them (on Clearance) and that is what I am selling them for here...plus shipping. The ACTUAL shipping charges. You will have to email me with how many you would like to purchase and then we can work out the details for shipping and payment. Email me at dandtturvold@deskmedia.com
Any questions, give a holler. Have a wonderful day. Toodles, ~Tonya

No comments: