2.16.2009

~Bare-Bones~

I have been MIA for a while....I have been busy and sick. Yes, I should have taken a break to get better, but never do. Most of the time, I keep on going. If I just sat around, nothing would get done around here *smirk* This is my "studio" (bare-bones state and formally Jordan's bedroom). We had to move all of Jordan's thing out (and down two flights of steps), lots and lots of work! Believe me, I feel it! And yes, still very sick...

Over the long weekend, Jordan and I have been staying up late and moving and moving some more. Now we are both getting situated in and they are both looking pretty good...

The two tables that are in these pictures were moved in for me...only to move them back out. HA! I had some other steel tables, the same height and shape in the shed, so we moved these out and the others in. I kept the book shelf in there thou. My studio is really starting to look nice and I am giddy about it. I want so badly to work in there, but still have lots to do. Looks like a cyclone hit, in my back porch, hallway and living room. I will get there thou...

Lulu always has to be in the area we are doing something in. So sweet! We had taken the drawers out of Jordan's dresser, stacked them, only to go back and this is what we found. I was putting things away last night in my studio and he had to be in there too...

This is an area in our basement that Jordan helped me organize....such a sweet son! You should have seen this area before...a NIGHTMARE I tell ya! So, we moved all the stuff over, put one unit up and there was still a bunch of junk/stuff under the stairs and knew I needed that space too. So, we were going to put up another unit under there....we didn't have the right standard size for under the steps....so down came the shelf we just put up and had to re-do it all over again! Jordan has the patience of a saint. He has been so very helpful.

So, with that being said...I have emails to answer (forgot to tell ya, my internet was being a piece of JUNK too!) I hope you all had a wonderful President's Day. I have lots to do, have a nice Sunday evening. Toodles, ~Tonya

5 comments:

christyzee said...

very nice blog!
blessings...

Jenny Carter said...

What a nice boy. So, are you gonna leave the fish on the wall in your office? heehee. I wish I could come up and help you decorate your new space. I love to paint and decorate...duh, my old job...lol

Anyway, sorry to hear about being ill. Never any fun, especially when you have so much to do.

At least when it is all done you can feel like a kid on the first day of school in your new room.


Hugs~

Jenny

Anonymous said...

Lookie, lookie, lookie!!! Wahhhoooo.... That is gonna be so wonderful and looks like you have awesome natural light!! Now, I know you go, go, go like a cyclone yourself...Please, slow down and feel better!!! Can't wait to see when the studio is all finished!! Yipppeee..Your own space to make a mess, it feels so good to not HAVE to clean it up! LOL!!! Hugs, MO

Meadowbrook Cabin Primitives said...

Tonya,
Hoping you are feeling better !

Your new space will be awesome, I am sure !..
Your son is wonderful for helping you and helping you organize.

Hugs and happy creating in your new room !
Linda

Kelly~MysticalEntities said...

Hi Tonya,

Oh what I would do for my own lil space, but that sure does sound draining having to rearrange so much! Be sure to take some YOU time and rest up so you can get to feeling better!

Hugs
Kelly