2.06.2009

LoOKie - LoOKie...

Looky - Looky here, I got some goodies in the mail from Annie today...woohoo I LOVE them ALL! I can't wait to use them...those Halloween ribbons and such are calling my name. I just wish I had MORE TIME! STJ's deadline is just around the corner...

If you want to "Tickle your Fancy" hop on over to ~Blur.Baby/Glitter Your World~ because like I always say....It's all about the details, that make the difference! So, add some Sparkle to your Life! Annie wraps everything just so sweet....and her new little card, is just adorable. If you purchase something from Annie, you will not be disappointed and do remember, that shipping is INCLUDED if you are with in the U.S. on her website.

I have been working at my sister's shop the past couple of days. It has been so much fun! Time has a way of just slipping on by, from me there too. So many new papers, bling, rub-ons and so much more. I am working for product, which is just fine with me. *smirk* I may not use the product now, but I will some-day. It is soooo much FUN to collect, I am best at that!

SO, I must go...I have a million and one things to do and I must get crackin' on my STJ goodies. Ya'all have a great day now. Tata for now kiddies, ~Tonya

2 comments:

LoveThePrimLook said...

I love the Halloween items !!! I will have to go check her stuff out :) I cant wait to see what you come up with !!!

Angie

Tammy said...

And I like having you at the shop! You are a hard worker and see I told you I can never get anything done! My customers and phone calls keep me hopping!!!! Thanks for helping out at the shop!!! Hope Sydney gets better! No fun when babes are sick.
Have fun with the goodies! I have to check Annie out. Tammy