12.02.2008

~SNOWFOLK~

I finished my SNOWFOLK Trinket Box and it is going on ebay this evening. I love these two color combinations...Robin's Egg Blue ane Creamy Chocolate. I am very pleased with the way that it turned out. I love playing with dots and such...
And I also finished up this FUN nodder. When I took pictures, the wind was just a blowing and well, it was a bobbing...nodders are certainly neat for sure! This one will go on ebay this evening too. They will list for 5 days and end on Sunday evening.

Other then working, nothing much else going around in my neck of the woods. Oh yes, I did get my swap partners box out and I just can not wait until she gets it. See, we know who we are sending too, but not who we are getting from. I hope to get my box this week some time as well. The deadline for shipping out was Dec. 1st, but you could ship as early as a week ago...so maybe mine is already in the way?

Any who, it is back to work for me....and tonight we are suppose to get some more snow. So Ta ta for now, ~Tonya

9 comments:

My Little Raggedy Blessings said...

Oh Tonya I love both of them your trinket box's are so neat ,they are both so cute and whimsical I agree those colors are wonderful together and love that hat so darn cute , I love ALL of your creations but something about your snowmen just melts my heart and always brings a great big smile :)

Hugs
Renae

Dani said...

Oh Tonya, I adore your snowfolk and the nodder in red is my favorite. I'll have to keep an eye out on him at ebay!! So adorable! Red is my favorite color!! LOL

I love your work. Thanks for sharing.
Hugs
Dani

Janelle Willis Hurt said...

Once again, you've outdone yourself Tonya - those robin's egg blue and chocolate DO look good together...
I'm ANXIOUSLY awaiting my swap package too...maybe it's from you? ;)
Our swaps are the best and the most fun that I've ever had in any group...

Janelle

Tallowberry Primitives and FolkArt said...

Hi Tonya. Just wanted to drop by and see what you've been up to and WOW! you have been busy! I love the Snowfolk box and the nodder too, best of luck with them both.

I'm patiently waiting for my swap too, got my swap partner's box in the mail yesterday. Maybe tomorrow will be the day we both get our boxes, can't wait to see who got my name and see what they sent me.

Have a good night.~Diane

basketsnprims said...

I love both of your new creations. I love nodders, too. Good luck but I know you will get a good price. Have a wonderful evening, Tonya.

blessings,
~ Pam

PEA said...

Hello My friend,
Oh they are wonderful! Adore the box and you know how I love red! Those faces are just the magic! You have it my friend.
Hugs,Pea

bili said...

Люблю ваши куклы. Они бесподобны

Jenny Carter said...

Those are so sweet!

Stacey said...

AWESOME, WONDERFUL, AMAZING work as ALWAYS! You're creations are sooo soooooo sweet! :)