12.16.2008

~In the NICK of TIME~

I have just listed several things on my SELLING BLOG at SALE Prices....just in the "Nick of Time"! I wanted to put them on my Selling Blog earlier, but my internet was JUNK because of the weather. So, be sure to visit my Selling Blog.

If you purchase them this week, I can ship them out the very next day. They will be sent out Priority, with Delivery Confirmation, to the lower 48 US States. I will still sell out of the US, but the shipping price would have to be adjusted. If you are interested in making any purchases or have any questions, please email me at dandtturvold@deskmedia.com All of them will be packaged beautifully and with a little something extra.

Thank you so much and have a wonderful evening. ~Tonya

1 comment:

PEA said...

Congratulations Tonya on winning my Grand Prize.
Hugs,Pea