12.12.2008

~Glitter your World Website~

I thought I would share with you, Annie has a NEW website! She has some more colors and also some shimmer spray. Her new website is ~Glitter your World~ You will have to go and visit.

Lots of posts for one day, I know. I tried to update last night, but my internet was out for a while...I have more to share today! Spooky Time Jingles is updating tomorrow...but I will post a picture of my Sweet Snow Girl today! She is so very sweet. She is a larger, normal sized dollie. She is in Chocolate and pink and just so very neat! You will have to be sure to stop back to take a peek at her. I am waiting for more day light, to take pictures.

Also, I have been given two awards from Jenny of Wonders of Whimsy and also Laurie of Monkey-Cats Studio. Thank you so much for the awards ladies, I sure do appreciate them...but always drop the ball on them. If I do not post them, please do not be offended, as I just do not find the time to play. Ta ta for now, ~Tonya

No comments: