10.09.2008

Down-sizing some Supplies...

~ALL SOLD~ Thank you Jody!
I have been wanting to down size some of my supplies for a while and I thought, no better time, like the present. LOL I will try to add some here and there...on my blog. So, what we have here is German Glass Glitter. I am not making a profit on it, I am only asking for it, what I paid for it and if you try to purchase this same size quantity now, it is more then 10 bucks...so it is a decent deal.

I purchased this from Splinters and Rags. Real German Glass Glitter, so it will tarnish over time. On the label, is says medium grade (most popular). Each bottle is at least 8 oz, some a little more. I have 2 bottles of black, 1 bottle of the deep orange and 1 bottle of the light light green/blue-ish. I have not used any out of these bottles, I just purchased way to much. Each bottle, $10.00 plus shipping.

If you would like to purchase any of the glass glitter or have any questions, please contact me at dandtturvold@deskmedia.com I can invoice you through paypal. Toodles, ~Tonya

No comments: