2.24.2008

Playing again...

I have been at it again! I updated my website with NEW GRAPHICS. This is the main banner. I made NEW buttons and everything. I figured, if I know how to make graphics, I might as well make some updated ones for my website I could not focus on handmades, because I have been sick. I am fighting bronchitis. First time in a long time. I am an asthmatic, so I am more prone to it. I have gotten it more times in my life, then I would ever care too!
I am happy with the way my website looks, although it is a little bit "matchy matchy"...a bit too coordinating. It looks very professional thou and that is what I was going for.
I am giving away a customer banner. This is where you can sign up! I will post it again in a few days with a "NORMAL" header stating a CUSTOM BANNER GIVE-A-WAY! All you have to do is leave a comment on this post. I will be accepting comments until Sunday, March 9th. Now do remember, I am just learning graphics and I have much more to learn, but at any rate, it has been fun!

I know some of you that read my blog, do not have blogs or do anything on the internet except shop *smirk* and that is ok....I will be having a give-a-way, durning April, perhaps a MAY DAY BASKET! Remember May Day? When I was a kid, it was FUN! We would fill little paper cups up, make them all fancy and put little treats in them.....knock on or ring the door bell and run. Those were the good olde days.

Okay, I am off to finish my dollie for TDIPT Mercantile. I hope you all have a wonderful evening. Many Blessings, ~Tonya

6 comments:

Pocket Full of Prettys said...

I like your banner, good job. I'd love to have a banner, count me in. Thanks, Renea

The Primitive Lady said...

Love the colors on your website, Tonya! Of course, I LOVE red!
Carol

The Primitive Lady said...

Love the colors on your website, Tonya! Of course, I love red!
Carol

Chatty Kathy~Palmetto Prims said...

You are doing a terrific job on these graphics Tonya!!! Count me in on the banner!! Thanks!

Sharon Stevens said...

Love your new look, Tonya. Gosh, you even do good work when your sick!! I want lessons!!
Please enter me to win!

Hallowed Hill Primitives said...

Your blog is looking great, Tonya! I love the red and orange against the black background, and your new banner is lovely. Count us in for your banner giveaway!

Hope the bronchitis goes away soon. Yake good care of yourself.

Sarah