2.09.2008

Frustrated...

My internet was out on Friday for quite a while and on top of that....still NO Email!! I can send out email, but I can not receiving email in my normal account. How FRUSTRATING is that! I would love to change my email account to a different account, but the free accounts have a "cap" on sending emails. What that means is, I would not be able to send out my updates to all of you . Not to mention, I would have to change several accounts to a different email. That would be quite a daunting task....One I am not ready to do! So, I will sit patiently and be frustrated!

My eye exam told me a lot! Back when I was getting all the headaches a few months ago....they were most likely due to my eyes. My one eye has changed quite a bit. The Doc said, he does not like to see that much change, so fast. I think it is because I use my eyes for all that close up work, on my dollies. But there is good news, my eyes are healthy. So that is good. He said once I get me new prescription, my eyes will be able to relax.

I finished up a new dollie. She is so sweet....if my internet holds out, I hope to list her tonight on ebay. I will list her for 5 days. I will be able to be included in the TDIPT Launch after all. If any of you need to reach me you can email me at
backporchpickins@yahoo.com I hope you all have a great day. Blessings, ~Tonya

No comments: