4.30.2009

A New Collection...

I have been working on a new dollie...very SLOWLY I might add!! Just picking her up here and there and working on her. I do believe the new collection is going to be ~Magikal Merriment~ A Collection for the IMAGINATION (to take you beyond wonders)...and where it takes me, you just never know...

I wanted to get her finished by this weekend, because first thing Monday morning I will be leaving. This weekend is busy, busy well with my nephews birthday party on Saturday and National Scrap Day on Saturday...I have to be at my sister's store for all of the FUN things going on. So, in between that does not leave much time.

Right now, the sun is finally shining! It was much needed. We have had rain, rain and more rain...not to mention gloom. When there is rain and no sun, most people are not very productive and that is me! *smirk* Just thought I would stop in and say HI. Toodles for now, ~Tonya

4 comments:

LoveThePrimLook said...

I cant wait to see your new dollie !!!

Angie

I hope you have a great weekend !!!

Heidi said...

I've really missed seeing your dolls. You have such a wonderful imagination and I just love the details you put into them. Wish we could've had a sneak peek. Heehee!

PEA said...

OOOOOHHHH goodie. A new collection. How very fun. I can't wait to see my friend.
WOW I guess I will have to say Tag you are it!
Have fun with all the goings on. Be sure to be good to yourself my friend.
have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs,Pea

HowlingMoonDesigns said...

Hi Ya Tonya!
Can't wait to see the new Collection!
Hugs,
Candy