4.06.2009

~Endless Possibilities!!

Such a "TWEET" Birdie card! Some of you know, I work at my sisters scrapbook store, a couple of times a week...some of you do not. Well, I have found myself some really unique treasures from her store! The WIZARD from "Spellbinders", is my latest "toy". I LOVE the WIZARD!! So easy to use and so versatile!! Endless Possibilities with the WIZARD!!

I made this "TWEET" card (my design), using the WIZARD (Spellbinders), Penny Lane paper, (from My Mind's Eye) and Dazzlers (from Petaloo). Love Love Love the WIZARD and the paper/glitter flowers! Oh and I also Inked the edges with Tim Holt distressed ink. All the goodies are found at my sister's store.

I have lots of fun working there, but I do always have lots of work to do and never is enough time. I think I enjoy working there, becasue I am out of the house and in a different "type" of Inspirational Creativity.

Well kiddies, I have lots to do...and my TAX appt. is tomorrow. I can't wait to be done with that JUNK! Tax time is the most dreaded time of year for me! Toodles for now kiddies, ~Tonya

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Tonya~

I would never get any work done...and paycheck would be gone...Glad you have a getaway...

Smiles,

Sonia ;)

Rooster Inn Primitives said...

Hi Tonya

Isn't it nice to get out and do something different. Your card is so cute.

Have a wonderful day

hugs pam

Naija said...

hello
have a look at my tildablogg
http://gumsans-treasures.blogspot.com/

Jenny Carter said...

That is so cute, Tonya!

Prim's by Kim said...

Simply beautiful, as is everything you touch =D

Sheryl Parsons said...

Very "TWEET"!!!! How fun and perfect for Spring.

:-)
Sheryl

My Little Raggedy Blessings said...

So cute Tonya, I hope you hubby and the kids have a wonderful Easter!!!

Hugs
Renae