4.25.2009

More Learning...

This is one AWESOME little machine! My sister had a Demo at her store today, with Heidi Blankenship for the Wizard! Some of you may not know, but Heidi is on the design team for Spellbinders and is a very sweet gal.

I learned some new things and now I must purchase some more things...of course!! I also learned that the Wizard flattens bottle caps perfectly...for those altered art pieces. I also learned you can cut pop cans with the dies. The foil is super fun and all the things you can emboss with are just endless! As I said before, the possibilities are endless and you are only limited with where your imagination takes you.

I had fun! Got out for a bit and on May 4th and 5th, I am going to a scrapbooking convention with my sister. YEEE HAWWWW!! It should be FUN and I soooo need to get away, if only for just a while. Get my creative imagination going again.

Yes, as many of you have guessed, I am in a bit of a funk! I will get through it and move on. I always do. Summer is fast approaching and soon my kiddies will be home full-time. So, I need to get my ducks in a row.

Okay, enough of that *smirk* Yesterday was 87 here and now today, you need the furnace on again! Wow, what a difference a day makes. We did receive some much needed rain and now our grass is much greener. I have lots to do...so I must run along. I hope you all have a grand weekend. Blessings, ~Tonya

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woooo hooo!!! Looks like fun sweets!!! Hey, I used some of the papers I got from your sis on a diaper cake I made... Gave her a little shout out on my blog... Stop over and peeky... Hugs babe!!! MO

Rooster Inn Primitives said...

tonya sounds like lots of fun. I know what you meen about getting away now and then. It was beautiful yesterday here and supposed to be nice up till tuesday and then later next week a cold front is coming in again. I will be glad when it gets warm and stays there.

Have a lovely weekend

Hugs Pam

Unknown said...

Tonya,

That sounds so cool..Ive never used die cutters and things like that..I like the bottle cap flattening...oh gawd do they still make bottle caps on soda? lol...

Sounds like you had lots of fun...
Smiles,
Sonia ;)

Tallowberry Primitives and FolkArt said...

Hi Tonya. I can tell you're really enjoying being at your sister's shop, you sound happy again! I'm very glad for you and I do hope you enjoy your mini-vacation. It's good to be able to take a little break, especially if you can be around people that spark your imagination. Have a great time!

~Diane

PEA said...

Okay flatten bottle caps. NOw I have to have one that I am dabbling in mixed media here and there.
I hope you have a ball my friend. You so DESERVE IT!
Hugs,Pea

Tammy said...

Yes, I am looking forward to a VAC. with ya! We both NEEEEED IT! It will be FUN!!!! YEHAAAAAA No kids, no hubbies gee I wonder what we will do??? Smiles and Hugs~
Tammy

Anonymous said...

good day chickadeeeeee.... Stopping in to see what you are up to! Hugs, MO