4.19.2009

~Twitter is over capacity~

This is what I got, when I tried to go and play on TWITTER! And then is said..."Too many tweets! Please wait a moment and try again." I guess it is the NEW thing. I am still trying to "figure" it out and "wonder" what the HYPE is all about.

I just think it may be one more thing to update and keep up on. *smirk* Ya know me with updates and such. I hope you all have a Beautiful Sunday. Me, more of the same. We did get some rain here, so that was a good thing. Toodles for now kiddies. ~Tonya

9 comments:

Jenny Carter said...

I hear ya. I am waiting till the last minute. I got enough going on! lol

Prim's by Kim said...

I believe it is Ashton K's fault with the Twitter thing-y!! And now Oprah is trying it out =D

Hope you have a wonderful week!!

Unknown said...

Tonya....I am not even jumping to twitter lol...too mauch right now to mentally sink in...blame Ashton and Oprah also...

Smiles,
Sonia ;)

Stacey said...

LOL . . I am being a rebel and am not going to even think about Twitter. Nope, I haven't even checked it out. I have too much going on as it is! :) Have a great day! ~Stacey

Dollgiver said...

I too don't understand the hype on twitter. I tried it and found I like my facebook much better and heck I can't keep up with everything as it is!!! Have a wonderful day!!

Anonymous said...

hehehehe..... See, when it tells me that I think, "well, I tried" and high tail it out of there! LOL!! Hugs girly... MO

GoldieLoo Woodworks said...

I signed up but that is as far as I got,I don't see the big deal. I have yet to "twitter" ;)~~Pam

PEA said...

No time for stuff like that but certainly love the picture. Cute.
TTYS, tweet. LOL
Hugs,pea

naomisnotions said...

Love your work!!! :)

I don't know anything about twitter yet either...I did join facebook, after a few friends twisted my arm. :) I like facebook...not sure if I'm ready to be a tweet yet. :)

Have a great day!

Naomi
naomisnotions