5.02.2009

~Sneak Peek~

This one is for you Heidi! *smirk* I took pictures and am not really happy with them. So, if time allows, I will be taking new ones later today?? I have a busy day today and tomorrow...so I don't know if that is possible. And then I am leaving first thing Monday morning for a Scrapbook wing-ding for shop owners and their employees and will not be back until late Tuesday evening. That should be a rockin' good time! I wanted to list her on ebay, for Tuesday...just don't know if that will happen.

So, this is all you get for now. She is sweet....but has a bit of a mischievous side! She is the first in my ~Magikal Merriments Collection~ A Collection that promises to be FUN, FUNKY, Imaginative and always very different! Shaking things up a bit and going outside my comfort zone.

I must go. I have to go to my sister's store for a make N take, for the kiddies.....for National Scrapbooking Day! Toodles for now. I hope you enjoy the sneak peek. ~Tonya

8 comments:

Jenny Carter said...

Looks neat, so far Tonya. I hope you are having a nice weekend.

Denni said...

I bet she is darling!!! I'm excited to see more :0) Have fun at the scrapbook convention.

Heidi said...

Oh you are a tease! I can tell she has dark hair and a really cool dress but that is about it. Happy National Scrapbooking Day! (Is this a made up holiday?)

PEA said...

~ T,
You are killing me here! I can not wait to see her. Love what I see so far but ya know how I hate to wait... Tapping my toes... LOL
We have pouring down rainy weather. Hope your day is good.
Hugs,Pea

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

I'm sure it be wonderful!!

And for now, I believe I have "sold" at my last outdoor art show.

david mcmahon said...

Star quality in every sense!

Sheryl Parsons said...

Intrigue and keeping us waiting! Will be back to take a peek!

:-)Sheryl

Mouse Droppings Folk Art said...

How ya doing....thought I would drop by & see what you've been up to. suzieq