3.28.2008

Awards & Tags...

I have been a BAD blogger with awards and being tagged! Shame on ME! *smirk* I am sorry...I get so behind. I was tagged quite a while ago by Susan of Prim and Proper and Sam of Gollywobbles with a "You Make my Day Award". I was tagged by a couple of other gals and I am sorry...I do not remember who it was, please forgive me. Thank you so much to each of you. It really means a lot to me.

I appreciate everyone of you that stop by and listen to my ramblings. I would like to post and or go and visit more blogs...but just never have enough time...

The rules for the “You Make My Day” award are to re-present it to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blogland. Let them know through email or by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on. Beware you may get the award several times, and if you do, consider yourself really, really loved. So to pass it on and keep the love going.

I tag Annie of Allegheny Annie's
Lana of Honeysuckle Lane
Niki of Kaniki's
Pea of Pea Picker's Primitives
I know that some of you have already been given the award and you do not have to do anything...just know that your blog if fun to look at and you do make my day, when I get time to stop by.

I was tagged by Trudy of Crows in the Attic. I am suppose to tell you how I got my name. There is really no story behind my business name. My husband was laid off from work and we needed a business name to sell our wares...so ~Back Porch Pickins~ came about from our thoughts. Now since we moved to our acreage, my business name is all so "fitting"...because all of my supplies and such are kept in the Back Porch.

I have been very busy getting my offerings ready for the TDIPT Mercantile and I will try to post pictures later. I hope you all have a grand day! Toodles, ~Tonya

No comments: