3.11.2008

And the WINNER is...

I am sorry I didn't post yesterday....time had a way of slipping away from me. Daylight savings is really wrecking havoc in our household. *smirk* Yesterday I thought I would lay back down for just a short while after I took the kids to the end of the driveway to meet the bus....BIG MISTAKE!! I won't tell you how long I slept. Let's just say, all was quiet, no one called and the shades were pulled from the day before (kids watching tv and the reflection).

And then today, Courtney comes in and wakes me up at 6:45 am....she says Mom, don't we have school today? I said yeah, why? And she told me the time. Boy, we all flew around like maniacs! We had two cold lunches to make and Jordan was very crabby!! They grabbed eats for the bus...thank goodness for "convenient" somewhat healthy snacks and such. So, that is the way I started my day out.

We all felt like a chicken with our heads cut off. Without teamwork, we would not have done it. But we made it. Hubby worked today and yesterday....I think he may have something to do with it. Out of habit, shutting off his alarm at 4 am, I think he hit mine too. Fortunately, he does not have to work tomorrow.

Okay, now onto the WINNER of my BANNER GIVEAWAY! It is Linda of ~Olde Cabin Primitives~ I was happy when I pulled her name out of the bowl. I could not think of a more deserving person to receive a custom made banner! Maybe she will end up with a blog too. I will work on it in the next week or so and I will also post it here.

I hope you all have a great day. I hope my day goes better. I have lots to do. I finished a dollie, so I will be listing her this evening on ebay, if all goes as planned. I also have some OOP Holly Berry Hill catalogs to list on ebay. They are such neat little collector pieces, but I have sooo much already. Ta ta for now. ~Tonya

No comments: