3.01.2010

Something FUN!!

Something FUN for ME! Yes, I know Halloween - but it is my FAVORITE time of year for creating! I received some really neat note cards from Pea last year (Thank you Pea!). Well, I knew that they were too SWEET to use and I didn't want to just have them sit out, for fear they may get ruined or bent...so, I thought I would frame them up! The note cards were an odd size, so I mounted them to some paper, that I coordinated with the cards, added some rub-on's, & some glitter and here they are....

Aren't they just the SWEETEST!! Thank you Pea. I told you I would would do something with them. I will probably keep them in my studio for a while...and then put them with my All Hallow's Eve Goodies. The cards are from original art from "Meg of the Magpie". I did find her blog, but she is no longer updating and such...Meg did/does Beautiful work! If I had to pick a favorite, it is this one, with the dots! I am a DOT GIRL...

So very neat! I love them even more now. Today is another gorgeous day out...mild temps and there is some melting going on, Whoot - Whoot! March came in like a lamb, but we can just forget about it going out like a lion, can't we? HA! I plan on getting something done in my studio this week, some new creating? I think something for SPRING! I think all of us are getting antsy for spring. I hope you all have a MARVELOUS Monday. Toodles, ~Tonya

5 comments:

West Side of Straight said...

That's such a good idea! I love them too.

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

Oh I love those cards and how you have them put in the frames..nice job..yeah we are getting our beatiful weather too.it was about 57 degrees today..everything is blooming including the weeds..:( but it is really pretty here...got some rain mixed in..but it helps knock out the pollen...and the rest of the week is going to be nice come thursday..:)yippeee.;)

Dianie said...

Tonya,
Thanks for the lovely comments on my blog :)
when I followed you over to your blog, I was delighted to see your work. I have admired your wonderful creations for sometime now!
It is so great to meet you:)
and I have to mention what you have done with your friend, Peas note cards are fabulous.

~Diane

Dana said...

Oh how sweet!!! I love those note cards, and putting them into frames is genius!!! :~)

I'm getting anxious for creating Halloween things ... tee hee ... I just might have to, now!

xo,
Dana

Annie said...

So cute T ! I love them framed.. and the card you made is awesome!
Have a great day.....Hugs Annie