1.31.2009

~TDIPT Mercantile~

TDIPT Mercantile has updated (well most of them) and this is one of my offernings. I had so much fun making these Valentine Goodies. A LOVE banner made with hand stamped paper, eyelest and glass glittered letters and then the edges are finished off with mica flakes....

I also made a heart garland. The hearts are 2 inches tall and wide. The garland is over 8 feet long and can be displayed so many ways. I added a rusty bell in between each heart. Each heart is glass glittered. And finally I have painted a paper mache box and made a little "Be MINE Valentine" sign-age for the front. Such a neat offerning for V-Day...

Then I have my Sweet Ellie-phant. She is so neat in person. I used a Cheswick Co. pattern to make this. But I did add my own touches. I only have one available of each of my offerings. I tried to offer more affordable things...at least for a while from time to time. As we all hope for a CHANGE. I do hope that things CHANGE and for the better...

I had to show you the back of Sweet Ellie, look at that lil tail. Just so neat. I have my sweet lil mice and Ellie on my desk...so that I may enjoythem for a while. Well, I need to get back to work. I have to get busy and make something for ebay and for STJ. I hope you are all having a great weekend. We had 37 degrees today. YAY!! Finally ABOVE the freezing point. Toodles for now, ~Tonya

3 comments:

Country*Road*Primitives said...

Very pretty Tonya ~ It has been cold here as well, but a bit warmer today. We are expecting more snow possibly on Tuesday. The kiddos will be happy :) xox

Old World Primitives said...

OOh, I just love Sweet Ellie-phant! How precious! Cute name too. :)

Stephanie

primmom said...

OMGosh......that is just the sweetest little elephant!
What an AWESOME creation!!
Love it to pieces!!

Hugs and Blessings,
Wendy ~ Simply Cute Crafts