8.19.2007

Rain, Rain go away...

Well, there is flooding all over in the area....we are fine so far. Knock on wood. The rain just will not let up. It quits for a while, then it starts up again. The ground is so saturated, that it can not "drink" any more rain. I hope we do not get rain for the next two days, as they had said on the news, a day or so ago.

I bet you are wondering what that wing is doing up there. *smirk* That is my latest hand-did. It was a good day to stay inside and work. With all that rain, who wants to go outside. It is really chilly here too. Odd weather for August. Anywho, this little sneak peek will be listed on eBay, on Tuesday. I love the way it is turning out. I just had to put the finishing touches too it.....

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. It was a ho-hum weekend here with all the rain. Jordan and Courtney have been working on some dolls too.........I tell ya, Mom needs a lot of patience for that. I love that they are creating, but it takes a lot of patience for me to explain everything.

Happy Trails to you......Until we meet again. ~Tonya

2 comments:

Annie said...

oooo a wing!! wonder what it is? a crow? a super hero? hmmmm


I hope your rain stops! Its cold and rainy in Pennsylvania too..
I am finally off to bed...its 1 am...geeeesh...
nite nite..

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see the finished dollie:o)...hopefully it will stop raining, we've been getting rain here, too..