4.27.2007

Spring-Thyme...

Good Day to all of you! It is a Beautiful day here today. We could not ask for a nicer day here in Minnesota. This weekend is suppose to be just as nice, with temps. dipping into the 80's.

I am not very good at this Blogging thingy.....I tend to not post as often as I should. See my Little Kween Bea? She is on eBay right now and I am so happy with the way she turned out. I am having fun working on another Spring Thyme doll right now. So much fun. I would love to learn how to make the sculpted heads from clay and such. Someday? I have all of the materials, just not the time.

Hubby starts a new job on Monday, so this will be quite a change for the whole family. He is closer to home now and going to be working as a Corrections Officer/Jailer. It is long hours, 12 hours shifts....but he is on 2 days, off 2 days and then 3 on, 3 off.....so he will be home with the family more. That is a good thing. I just hope he likes it there as much as he liked working for the state. He wanted to be closer to home and not drive so many hours. He was driving 1.5 hours just one way. So, this is a blessing...

I have been so busy lately and I don't seem to get a lot of things done. Like a dog chasing his tail! *Smirk* I released my new "Bring in the Clowns" pattern last week. It is going well. Always so much to do and so little time to do it. Well, I leave you with a quote...

Cherish your visions; cherish your ideals; cherish the music that stirs in your heart, the beauty that forms in your mind, the loveliness that drapes your purest thoughts, for out of them will grow delightful conditions, all heavenly environment; of these if you but remain true to them, your world will at last be built. ~James Allen

Have a Blessed Day ~Tonya

No comments: