4.13.2007

My Little Sweetpea...

My Little Sweetpea, Sydney! We got to go to the ER last night! We didn't get home until past 2 A.M. Oh what fun. She is a "tough cookie"! She hardly ever complains when she is sick. She is a trooper and just keeps on going. Well last night she complained of an earache, I knew it had to be serious. So, off we went to the ER, she was crying and crying. We were finally seen and sure enough, her eardrum was almost ruptured. They fixed her all up and she didn't even miss a beat! So, Friday the 13th...are you SUPERSTITIOUS? Me, not so much. I do believe that everything happens for a reason. I also believe that you create your own destiny. Something to make you really think, I leave you with a quote from Eric Hoffer...

"We are told that talent creates its own opportunities. But it sometimes seems that intense desire creates not only its own opportunities, but its own talents".

No comments: