4.15.2007

No More Sharing...

Well Good day to all of you! It was a beautiful day, here in Minnesota. I am feeling a bit under the weather, but hubby had a grand plan to go...SHOPPING! I didn't feel like going and neither did the kids. Well, off we went to go shopping and I came home with one of the last things I thought I would ever come home with...

My own computer! *Smiles* No More Sharing! Yee Haw! I always had the kids begging me or the hubby saying, are you done yet? So, this will be so nice! Now my house looks like a tornado ran threw it....rearranging and all. I just now have to get my files and everything else transferred, that should be "Oh so much fun". I think it will involve too much time. Time I don't have right now. It will be on the "back burner" for a while.

My Little Sydney is doing so much better! She got quite a few "well wishes", that was so nice and thoughtful. Well tomorrow is going to be another nice day....in the 60's. Yes, for this time of the year here, that is just PERFECT! So, I hope you all have a Wonderful Monday Morning!

A thought about sharing, it happens to be a quote from Eric Hoffer, once again.

"Kindness can become its own motive. We are made kind by being kind".

Well, I am off to think about what I am going to do with the destruction that the tornado left behind....the one that the computer made *smirk* Many Blessings & Smiles ~Tonya

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! A new computer..How awesome is that!! Good luck finding that time your talking about..hah
Annie