12.06.2010

Random Thoughts...

We finally received some measurable snow on Friday. Not a whole lot, but enough to make it look like winter/Christmas. It had been quite chilly too.

Well, this semester is getting down to the nitty-gritty! Most of my finals are this week and then 2 next week. Wow, how time has flown right by. I am very pleased with this semester (grade wise). And on Friday, I got 94% on one of my tests. I was very happy and pleased with myself. Remember, Grammar and English have never been my strong suite and that is what I got the "A" on, so yes, I was pleased as punch! I was grinning ear to ear.

We take our tests online and once you are finished, you see your grade immediately. I love the fact that you do not have to wait to find out your grade. Technology and what it can do, it is simply amazing, if you think about it.

There is not really anything else to share, except our kitty is doing a bit better, but still not 100 percent. Thank you for all of your kind words. I hope you all have a wonderful week. Cheers, ~Tonya (I will be studying hard all week!)

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Congrats on your marks. You deserve them.
Your photo is beautiful.

Meadowbrook Cabin Primitives said...

Stopping in to say Hi and alright on the grades ! way to go !

hugs,
Linda