12.28.2010

No words can describe...

how awesome the Tras-Siberian Orchestra was last night! My mom and I went to Minneapolis, St. Paul and seen their holiday show. It was AMAZING! The music, the lasers, the lights, the video screen wall, the pyro-techno, fireworks and their voices with such magnitude....

it is indescribable! I enjoyed myself immensely and most likely will never forget it. Now, you may think of an orchestra of a bit slow and some may even think a bit boring. Not this orchestra if you have ever heard of them. Trans Siberian Orchestra takes it to a whole new level and borders on the verge of heavy metal in some respects. Some may think of it as just noise, as for me, I like almost all music and thoroughly enjoyed myself and the show.

There was not a moment that went without entertainment. If ever the Trans-Siberian Orchestra is in your area and you like all types of music, I highly recommend this show! We were on the second level, facing the stage, and we were able to see everything! The laser show from above was phenomenal to say the least! If you search Trans-Siberian Orchestra on youtube, you will be able to see some of the show, but video does not do the show justice at all.

I had a blast with my mom! I must tell you, my mom is such a trooper. She just had a total knee replacement on Dec. 13 and she didn't let it stop her one bit. This is the second time my mom has been to the show and she would go again and again. I enjoyed my time away, now back to reality. Cheers, Tonya

10 comments:

Meadowbrook Cabin Primitives said...

Hi Tonya,

What a great evening you had with your mom ! I love their music and have a cd of their Christmas music ! They are just awesome and it looks like a great show !

Happy New Year to you and yours !
Hugs,
Linda

Unknown said...

You very lucky person! I played them while the kids were ripping through their gifts Christmas morn. I know you had a wonderful time! Awesome...

hugz
Pam

Anonymous said...

Hubby and I saw them in concert 2 years ago...and it was awesome.
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
~Cindy~

Enchanted Hollow Designs said...

Wow!!! Thank you so much for sharing such a great experience and such beautiful pictures. I hope to get a chance to see them sometime.
Hugs from,
Cindy

Dianie said...

Tonya!
WOW! I love them! What a wonderful treat to be able to see their show in person!
Seriously, I have them on my playlist in my studio and I will crank up the volume and have a wonderful time creating, while listening to them..

Have a Happy New Year!

~Diane

Patty Sumner said...

I am sure you had a great time! What a blessing to experience that with your Mom. Blessings and have a great day!

Tracy said...

This sounds awesome. I would love to see this. We visit St Paul a few times a year, its about a 6.5 hour drive for us.

Denni said...

It looks like it was a blast!! I'm glad you got to go. Your mom is awesome too. Have a great new year!!

Roberta said...

Tonya, sounds like you had a great time. We saw them a couple of years ago--their show is really over the top and unforgettable and the musicians are very talented. Happy New Year!

Robin's Egg Bleu said...

This group is a must play at my house every Christmas, I can only imagine seeing it live! Have a wonderful New Year!
Take Care,
Robin